Monday, June 13, 2011

Weekend Update


Agnes still sits... she's got 8 eggs now. She didn't get up at all on Sunday, prompting us to deliver her worms and water. If all goes as she plans, there will be Buff/Runner hybrid ducklings on or around June 28.


The chickens' run is almost complete, so they got to explore the great outdoors for the first time.


The irises are blooming... my favorite flower. They just smell so purple.


A clear night on Saturday! The first in a long time. We sat outside and listened to music from across the valley.

On Sunday, I went to my first auction! I was invited and tutored by a friend/auction expert (her dad was an auctioneer) and she was a great teacher. I lost on some wool carders and an old crank apple peeler, but won my bid on something special for a friends' 30th birthday later this summer. I'm hooked!

1 comment:

  1. the special birthday gift...is it what I think it is??? oh that would be great! let me know how much to pitch in, yippeeee!

    ReplyDelete